Kenwood KDC-7021



Product Rating






Features of the Kenwood KDC-7021 include:

  • D Mask+ CD, 50W X 4
  • Mask key security
  • CDR/CDRW compatible
  • 2 pre-outs and non fade option
  • Telephone mute
  • RDS
  • Removable front panel
  • Security LED
  • White LED display illumination
  • QEX sound control
  • Multi-colour LCD display
  • Remote control included
  • CD changer control option
  • Large display flip panel
  • DAB control option
  • K3I advanced tuner
  • Radio text
  • 12 digit dot matrix display
  • auto dimmer
  • PS amp remote control
  • Panel angle adjust
  • O-bit mute.
Reviewed by MB on 01/02/2006
I just had this CD player fitted into my car - and wow - am I impressed!!! It has an excellent anti-theft deterrent where the face flips over when the car is turned off (so that it looks like you haven't got a stereo in your car) and then I love the way it flips over when the car is turned on!! It has loads of features, such as you can name discs, change the colour of the display, and the bonus - it looks really superb! I have had Kenwood before, and I was impressed then - WELL DONE KENWOOD!!! I can't rate this product enough! :-)